Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last year I wasn't sure if I'd have frequent access to the internet, so I decided to Photoshop myself into some pictures of the places I'd be visiting. The results were creepily accurate. Observe...

This year I wasn't going to do the Photoshop thing considering the fact that I won't be staying in any third world nations this year, and most of the hotels I'll be in have free internet access. But then I thought, "who am I with my Western mindset to be so cocky as to think I'll have internet everywhere I go." So without further ado, here are some anticipated images fresh from the time machine of my future trip...

We'll be visiting Athen's famous Syntagma Square, where people marvel over the strange costume and gait of the guards. Here I am giving the post a try for myself:

My grandfather always thought I'd be a priest, so here I am in Rome with the Pope:
And here I am trying my hand at rowing a gondola down the Grand Canal of Venice:

Of course, all of this would be for naught if I didn't get a picture of myself in front of the Eiffel Tower...with a creepy looking mime...

1 comment: